Holistic Pulsing is a gentle yet powerful form of hands-on body work that promotes physical, mental and emotional well-being. It uses qualities of gentle rhythmic rocking movements to relax, mobilize and refresh your body. The movement stimulates the circulatory and lymphatic systems, works gently into joint areas easing tension, and encourages more awareness of oneself.
The relaxing nurturing qualities of rhythmic movements are very familiar to us – we rock our babies in our arms, relax in rocking chairs, hammocks and water beds. Make an appointment today to experience a new form of relaxation.
What happens in a session?
The client can remain clothed and lies on the treatment table. The practitioner applies an easy rocking movement, sending a wave movement rippling through the client’s body. The larger slower pulses mobilize, cleanse and integrate the physical body, while the finer more subtle pulses enable an increased inner awareness of habitual holding patterns both physical and emotional.
Holistic Pulsing can be used for:
- Physical relaxation, refreshment and nurturing
- Increased awareness of body/mind messages
- Insight into underlying beliefs and emotional patterns
- Facilitating the expansion of consciousness
- Integration of mind, body, feelings and spirit
- Experiencing wholeness and connectedness
Some Reported benefits include:
- Deep relaxation
- Improved energy levels
- Release of stress and tension
- Improved circulation and flexibility
- Deeper breathing
- Relief from pain
- Stimulated immune response
- Release of emotional trauma
- Expanded self-awareness
- Expansion of consciousness
- Connection with inner divinity
- Enhanced sense of joy and well-being